Gunmetal comes in a solid 14oz fabric with slight slub and is made with a charcoal warp and black weft that gives the fabric its distinct dark grey face. It will fade and lighten with wear, though the black fill yarns help to keep the color darker longer. Grey denim is particularly versatile and is often a great way to add a staple and diversify your wardrobe at the same time. A pair of Gunmetal denim slots into any denim lover's well curated closet.
- 14oz selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Dark grey warp x black weft
- Right hand twill
- Collect Mills in Okayama, Japan
Dean (D): Mid rise, straight leg.
The Dean is our classic fit with a mid rise and modern straight leg that has a slight taper from the knee to the leg opening. Perfect for a slightly relaxed look that will comfortably fit over sneakers or boots.
- “Brooklyn Sunrise” WB button
- Pure brass fly buttons (USA)
- Brooklyn Bridge rear pocket arcuates
- Lined rear pockets with hidden roadway break
- Roped and tucked belt loops
- Custom rivets
- Single needle upper waistband construction
- Shell stitch fly
- Selvedge fly guard
- Leather patch with “Brooklyn Dragon” logo (USA)
- Heavyweight cotton/poly-core thread (USA)
- Silk screened front pockets
- Silk screened waistband
How to measure
Raw denim will relax and expand with wear approximately as follows:
- Waist and hip .5-1"
- Rear rise .5-1"
- Thigh .25-.5"
Wash as infrequently as loved ones permit. Rinse or machine wash in cool water. Always hang dry.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Items must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of date of purchase in new condition. Products that have been washed, altered or creased from wear are not eligible for return or exchange.