Blue Angel is made with a rare, rope dyed bright indigo denim that will fade to a softer blue with wear. The denim is a solid 14oz fabric that has slight slub and an exceptionally soft hand due to its low tension weave. If happy denim existed, this would be it. Start your denim mission in a totally different place, and see how high you fly with the Blue Angel.
- 14oz selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Bright indigo warp x white weft
- Right hand twill
- Collect Mills in Okayama, Japan
Dean (D): Mid rise, straight leg.
The Dean is our classic fit with a mid rise and modern straight leg that has a slight taper from the knee to the leg opening. Perfect for a slightly relaxed look that will comfortably fit over sneakers or boots.
- “Brooklyn Sunrise” WB button
- Pure brass fly buttons (USA)
- Brooklyn Bridge rear pocket arcuates
- Lined rear pockets with hidden roadway break
- Roped and tucked belt loops
- Custom rivets
- Single needle upper waistband construction
- Shell stitch fly
- Selvedge fly guard
- Leather patch with “Brooklyn Dragon” logo (USA)
- Heavyweight cotton/poly-core thread (USA)
- Silk screened front pockets
- Silk screened waistband
How to measure
Raw denim will relax and expand with wear approximately as follows:
- Waist and hip .5-1"
- Rear rise .5-1"
- Thigh .25-.5"
Indigo transfer occurs with raw denim and will decrease and stop with wear. Avoid white surfaces while breaking in.
Wash as infrequently as loved ones permit. Rinse or machine wash in cool water. Always hang dry.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Items must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of date of purchase in new condition. Products that have been washed, altered or creased from wear are not eligible for return or exchange.