Dark Matter is a medium weight, double black denim with slight slub and a soft hand. It features pure brass "BKLYN" rivets that have been overdyed in black and will create a beautiful shine after months of wear, and black Brooklyn Bridge arcuates on the rear pockets. In the universe dark matter can't be seen, only detected. Let these jeans in your orbit and see who else can't escape their gravitational effects.
- 14oz selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Black warp x black weft
- Right hand twill
- Collect Mills in Okayama, Japan
Dean (D): Mid rise, straight leg.
The Dean is our classic fit with a mid rise and modern straight leg that has a slight taper from the knee to the leg opening. Perfect for a slightly relaxed look that will comfortably fit over sneakers or boots.
- “Brooklyn Sunrise” WB button
- Pure brass fly buttons (USA)
- Brooklyn Bridge rear pocket arcuates
- Lined rear pockets with hidden roadway break
- Roped and tucked belt loops
- Custom rivets
- Single needle upper waistband construction
- Shell stitch fly
- Selvedge fly guard
- Leather patch with “Brooklyn Dragon” logo (USA)
- Heavyweight cotton/poly-core thread (USA)
- Silk screened front pockets
- Silk screened waistband
How to measure
Raw denim will relax and expand with wear approximately as follows:
- Waist and hip .5-1"
- Rear rise .5-1"
- Thigh .25-.5"
Wash as infrequently as loved ones permit. Rinse or machine wash in cool water. Always hang dry.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Items must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of date of purchase in new condition. Products that have been washed, altered or creased from wear are not eligible for return or exchange.